Friday, July 15, 2011

By Your Side Always

I look back at the days we spent together, all the mistakes i did, And I realize how much is wrong with me…
Unable to tell you how I really feel,
My anxiety cuts through the clear night…
Do you believe in our destiny?
A sure thing that won’t change,
I’ll treasure it more,
Than plain old words,
Because this love is for real,
Close your eyes, I’ll always be by your side.
Believe in your heart,
Look for a light…
Close to you, I’ll stay forever eternally,
And never leave your heart.
I’ll be by your side,
I don’t know what to think anymore,
What am i afraid of, trembling about now?
I don’t know if I can cure that,
What do you think?,
All I know Is that you are my hope,
I want you to believe in this proof that we are alive,
Because for me to love you so much, this love must be for real,
Close your eyes, I’ll always be by your side. Believe in your heart.
Find a light Close to you, I’ll stay forever eternally,
And never leave your heart.
I’ll be by your side,
Close your eyes,
I’ll always be by your side.
Believe in your heart. Look for a light… Close to you, I’ll stay forever eternally, And never leave your heart. I’ll be by your side…always…

No comments:

Post a Comment