Sunday, July 17, 2011

Live Your Life

Your are an awesome person,
Live your life the way you want it to be,
Don’t let others choose your path,
Even if you gotta go against the way they want you to be,
Just be yourself and promise me you’ll keep smiling,
Even if you end up alone I’ll be on your side,
No matter what kind of day you’re having,
I’ll be by your side, a day in the life,
Happiness has various shapes,
But it doesn’t matter if it’s not special, it doesn’t have to be fancy,
If you share it with special people,
Our friendship is one of the most valuable treasures,
Nurture it, watch it grow, And like a story, go on forever and ever…
I love every bit of you, your smile and even your face when you cry,
You taught me about the precious things that are right beside me,
You are one of them, and i ain’t letting life make me lose you,
The days I used to find boring are fun now,
Your being here broadens my world,
When you’re lonely I’ll fly to you right away,
From now on let’s dream the same dreams, in the same future, I’m giving you my eternal vow,
We’ll be friends forever,
The fact that we’re saying “See you later” instead of “Goodbye” Is proof that we’ll stay connected in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment