Monday, July 18, 2011

Life Doesn’t Wait

I went through my past memories,
How did my life get full of regrets,
Did i set my wishes aside when i should have dreamed?
What went wrong? What did i miss? Did i consciously let my hopes wither away?
I live a life I’m not satisfied with,
I stayed still and watched as my time went by,
Without the will to stop it and find what was really important,
Life goes on but i feel that i missed a step, i didn’t love,
I wouldn’t believe without doubting, i got close to what i wanted a few times before, but i couldn’t feel it,
Was it blurred to me? Or did i just ignore it, taking it for granted, not realising its importance?
I’ve just broke my own wings,
Is the route leading to happiness really blocked for me? Should i simply give up?
Life goes on and i didn’t see it pass, it all went so fast while i was trapped in my mistakes. why did i forget to love?
I just want to live, live for real, It’ll hurt, it’ll be hard, and probably all in vain, but as long as i can dream again i have a reason to keep going,
Even if believing is just a substitute to the hope i lost, and my dreams to far to ever be free,
Is love really out of my reach?
I’ll find the answer, spread my wings and for u learn to fly, to be alive.
Life goes on and i don’t want to miss anymore of it,
I’ll get back my dreams,
No matter how long I’ll have to wait, even if it don’t come to me,
At least I’ll love…

No comments:

Post a Comment